Dit ga je doen:
As a Devops Developer, at Citrus Andriessen, you will mainly be focussed on building, implementing and deploying software solutions for customers, such as DUO and Cito. You will work in an agile environment as devops developer, using your experience to take the team to a higher level.
We are looking for a full-time devops developer, who will also be involved with:
- Deploying web applications with a convenient and intuitive interface and connecting them to our web services;
- The development and deployment of small, well-made services that replace the responsibilities of the current application (actually creating a (micro) service-oriented architecture for our new application);
- Delivery of disconnected, highly coherent and testable code, which is easy to maintain and future proof, and contributes to architectural choices;
- Monitoring and testing of the health of the application landscape.
- Coaching and giving feedback to colleagues.
Dit breng je mee:
You are passionate and have experience working in multidisciplinary teams. Our customers require reliability and innovation, so it is important that you have experience (at least 5 years) with building high quality products. You are proactive, focused on getting the best solutions and results, not afraid to take responsibility and are able to work independently. Your spoken and written English is fluent and it is an advantage if you can also express yourself well in the Dutch language.
Finally, we work with Behaviour Driven Testing and with automating and implementing this in continuous integration and deployment systems.
If this description appeals to you and your current experience matches what we are looking for than we would like to receive your application!
To be allowed to perform this job, you must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands. The work will be performed in our offices in Oisterwijk.
As Software Architect I discuss with my colleagues about the progress of our projects daily and the adjustments we will implement in the architecture of our software solutions.