Dit ga je doen:
As a .NET Developer, at Citrus Andriessen, you will mainly be focussed on building and designing software solutions for customers, such as DUO and Cito. You will work in an agile environment as an all-round (front-end and back-end) software developer, using your experience to take the team to a higher level.
We are looking for a full-time senior .NET Developer, who will also be involved with:
- Developing web applications with a convenient and intuitive interface and connecting them to our web services;
- The development of small, well-made services that replace the responsibilities of the current application (actually creating a (micro) service-oriented architecture for our new application);
- Regular brainstorming sessions on user experience, data and task flow with colleagues;
- Writing of a code that is continuously integrated, tested and rolled out and will have a direct effect on a live environment;
- Delivery of disconnected, highly coherent and testable code, which is easy to maintain and future proof, and contributes to architectural choices;
- Development of interfaces for a number of required data stores;
- Coaching and giving feedback to (junior) developers.
Dit breng je mee:
You are passionate and have experience working in multidisciplinary teams. Our customers require reliability and innovation, so it is important that you have experience (at least 5 years) with building high quality products. You are proactive, focused on getting the best solutions and results, not afraid to take responsibility and are able to work independently. Your spoken and written English is fluent and it is an advantage if you can also express yourself well in the Dutch language.
Experience with Azure Cloud, Microservices, Azure functions, serverless apps, service bus and Docker containers will certainly be of advantage.
Finally, we work with Behaviour Driven Testing and with automating and implementing this in continuous integration and deployment systems.
To be allowed to perform this job, you must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands. The work will be performed in our offices in Oisterwijk.
As Software Architect I discuss with my colleagues about the progress of our projects daily and the adjustments we will implement in the architecture of our software solutions.